Pages

a sooty, street-smart hybrid of "Alice in Wonderland," "The Wizard of Oz" and "The Phantom Tollbooth"


China Mieville has a new book called Un Lun Dunand it sounds good. Here's part of a new interview with the author:

"When I was moving into my new house a few years ago we were having all our kitchen stuff delivered and my then-partner got off the phone, turned to me and said 'the fridge men are coming,'" explains MiƩville. "Now, it seems to me that there are two kinds of people: those that hear that sentence and think 'oh good, delivery of the white goods', and then there's those people who imagine a kind of enormous cyborg thing..." MiƩville trails off.


Here's a link to a new podcast interview. Here's the official site. And here's some fan art I posted not long ago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Locations of Site Visitors